Easy AppLock can Encrypt and Hide your Photos and Videos, and support Cloud Backup.
Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy.
Ensure security.With Easy AppLock, you will:
★ Don’t worry about exposing your privacy and private data to friends!
★ Don’t worry about kids mess up Settings, send wrong messages, paying games again.
★ All features are totally free!!!■ Features
• Encrypt and Hide your photos and videos.
• Backup and sync your photos and videos with Google Drive (15GB free storage space)
• Lock any apps you want to lock. (e.g Twitter, Gallery, Camera)
• Prevent others from taking incoming calls
• Support lock with Pattern, Gesture，or PIN
• Support fingerprint unlock (Device need Android 6.0+ & hardware support)
• Support Invisible lock，protect your secrete lock screen password from the snoopers, make it invisible!
• Can hide its own launch icon, nobody knows you have Easy AppLock
• Break-in alerts: Will capture a photo of the would-be intruder.
• Support App Lock switch widget
• Support Dark Theme in Settings
• Easy-to-use and user friendly GUI
• Battery use less than 1%Open Easy AppLock
After you hide Easy AppLock, You can
1) Enter *#*#000#*#* on your dial pad to open it
2) Click here to open it https://easyapplock.page.link/open
Encrypted photos & videos were stored in the folder /sdcard/.EALV
So please never delete that folder manually or let other apps to do it.
Starting from Android 11, You need to manually select the folder.
About Allow a brief exit
Re-lock is not required when returning from a brief exit, avoiding to frequently unlock and smoothing the app switches.
About Quick Lock
Will quickly lock the protected apps without delay.
If you feel Easy AppLock’s lock action has a little delay, please enable “Quick Lock” in “Protect”.
Quick Lock will consume a little more power.
About Forgot pattern
1. By security answer: enter your security answer and click ‘reset pattern’.
2. By security email: click ‘send code to security email’, input reset code and click ‘reset pattern’.
#1 This app uses Accessibility services. It is used to help lock protected apps.
#2 Starting from Android 11, this app need QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES permission to get your installed app list, so you can choose which apps to lock. We will never use your app list for other purposes.